The MASIE Center
is an international ThinkTank focused on the changing workforce and how they will learn and perform. Here is what we do (and what we don't do!):
Elliott Masie delivers several dozen keynote speeches each year to a wide range of organizations. Here are some of the topics that we present:
- Working in a "Flatter" World
- Next Generation Workers and Silver Workers
- Social Networking as a Tool for Performance
- Fingertip Knowledge
- Working Digitally and Globally!
The MASIE Center provides short-term, laser-like consulting for organizations that are either implementing new learning solutions or companies that are developing/refining products for the learning marketplace. Ninety percent of our assignments involve a one-day onsite visit and include pre- and post-telephone/video conferencing contact. Here are some examples of these paid services:
- Review of products prior to launch for quality assessment
- Analysis of organizational readiness for new models of learning
- Executive sessions with senior decision makers on strategic planning for learning and training approaches
- Third-Party review of major learning projects
- Re-inventing training and learning missions within organizations
What The MASIE Center Does NOT Do:
- Endorse specific products.
- Develop multi-media projects for clients.
- Serve on Boards of Directors of training and learning companies.
- Recruit new hires or provide career counseling.
- Advocate for specific models of organizational change.